Sunday, November 06, 2011

nightmare 2 days

After a nightmare 2 days with my ISP ComCast I still have a major problem with my network that provides uploads. This is my live video, live sound, and live camera images. I will attempt to configure it on Monday with the help of a professional located in Shelbyville. Wish me luck ........... Jack

FLASH 1
After hours on the phone Comcast tells me the problem is in my system. Funny, it all worked prior to Comcast installed a different modem and static IP. I will call Comcast again today and try to convince them to put me back as I was before the modem and IP change. I have over ten hours into this nightmare. I hope I wake up today. ...... Jack

Flash 2
After another 1 1/2 hours on the phone with Comcast idiots I have been sent back to where I was a week ago.
I will install the camera back to its location on the roof in the morning. All should be back to where it was in a day or two as I have to configure all the components after the hard reset. This has been a very trying few days for me as Comcast kept telling me it was in my configuration, It was not. As soon as I reverted back to my old modem all began to work again. I have over 12 hours trying to straiten this Comcast mess out............ I knew it was their fault and I was not at fault. Give me a few days to get the web addresses and equipment back configured correctly. Stay tuned .......... Jack