Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blood Pressure Monitor

With a visit to my doctor I found my blood presser was very high. He recommended I buy a home monitor, keep a record for a week and report back. I'm happy to report with a pill or two my BP is normal. I will keep a watch on it with this easy to use monitor. I bout it at CVS Drug store, but there are many other places to purchase one and at different prices. Nothing beats a doctor visit but a monitor can alert you of a problem......Jack 
 Easily provides accurate blood pressure readings. Clinically proven accuracy (product using identical technology was tested by unaffiliated researchers). Blood Pressure Monitor Easy 1-touch operation. Automatic blood pressure monitors make monitoring easy. Our Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor accurately determines your blood pressure measurement with just a touch of a button. 
Read More