Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A simple audio conversion for free

Q.
I have a large amount of CDs and a MP3 walkman/player. I have ripped the songs in the WMA format and find out too late that my player will not play WMA files. Is there any way to convert them to MP3 without too much trouble. I am a beginner, so keep this in mind.

A.
A very simple audio conversion program I have used is Free MP3 WMA Converter. It's free, very fast, and works very well.

So what type of audio conversion can Free MP3 WMA Converter handle? You can go from: MP3 to Ogg, MP3 to WMA, MP3 to AAC, MP3 to WAV, WAV to MP3, WAV to Ogg, WAV to AAC, WAV to WMA, WMA to MP3, WMA to Ogg, WMA to AAC, WMA to WAV, Ogg to MP3, Ogg to WMA, Ogg to AAC, Ogg to WAV, AAC to MP3, AAC to WMA, AAC to Ogg, AAC to WAV and well, I think you get the picture. This program does handle a lot. Download the program at the URL below. By the way you do not have to enter the information in the form, just click "Download". When you install the program be connected to the internet and turn your firewall off if you need to, let it download the the conversion file as you will need it to do the convections. Turn your firewall back on before you run it as it will open your browser. No spyware is loaded though. Now you will be on your way to the MP3 tunes, play some oldies for me will you !

http://koyotstar.free.fr/dlEn.php?titresoft=Free_Mp3Wma_Conver

Hope this helps. Do you have a question? - email me at: jack.demaree@gmail.com

No comments: