Clearing Cache on Internet Explorer
Instructions on how to clear the History/Cache in Internet Explorer 4.0 and above on a PC.
1. Select "Internet Options" under the "View" or "Tools" option (depending on the version you are running) on the toolbar.
2. Under the "General" folder under "Internet Options", there is a section called "History". Change the "Days to keep pages in History:" to 0 and click the "Clear History" button.
3. Click "Apply" at the bottom of the "Internet Options" box, then click "OK"
4. To double check that everything is cleared, click the "History" button on the web browser toolbar - it should be empty. Also, click the arrow on the right of the URL Address box - it should be empty as well.
Clearing Cache on Firefox
1. Click Tools and select Options on the Firefox menu bar.
2. Click the Privacy Icon on the Option menu bar to open the Privacy Properties.
3. Click Clear across from the Cache option.
4. Click Ok to return to the browser main page.
5. Exit and re-launch the browser.
How To Clear Your AOL 9.0 Browser Cache
From the horizontal toolbar at the top of your screen, click on: Settings
A box appears called "Settings: Essentials".
Click on Internet [Web] Options - this will launch a window called "AOL Internet Properties".
Click on the 'General' tab.
Under 'Temporary Internet Files', click on the "Settings" button.
On the 'Settings' page, make sure "Every visit to the page" is Selected.
When you return to the 'General' tab, click on "Delete Files" to clear the cache.
You need to perform this cache cleaning about once a month or if you notice pages are displaying old content.