Friday, August 24, 2007

New Camera


I have just installed a new camera atop my Ham radio tower. It produces a very high resolution image and has extremely good night vision. It will be aimed at State Rd. 129 and South Main street through out the day till near sunset, Stratton - Karsteter Funeral Home is centered in the frame, then moved to Benham Rd. and South State Rd. 129, this move is because of sun angles. You can see the image at:
http://webcam.wb9otx.com/cam/
Scroll down the page till you see the two side by side photos. The new camera view is in the right frame. I wish to thank all of the nice emails and guest book entries received from all the people that were from Versailles, but now living afar. I'm glad I can give you a small view of your home town. By the way, leave a note in the guestbook as people love to read them........ Jack