Thursday, October 25, 2012

Amazon


My wife ordered a piece of software from Amazon, when it arrived I tried to load it on her lap top computer. It gave me a warning message that the program was not compatible with the operating system. The computer was running Vista with a single core processor, the software needed a dual core, therefor was incompatible. This was totally my falt for not reading what the software needed to run. My wife went to the Amazon page and filled out a very short form to return the software. She printed out the return lable and dropped the post paid package at UPS. This was 3pm. The next morning she received an email telling her credit card had been credited the total amount plus shipping, As I said before this was totally my falt that it would not load. Amazon has a no questions asked return policy and they stand behind this promise. I highly recomend this company, I will keep buying from Amazon.com