Monday, December 22, 2008

Yep, Winter is here

It was 2 degrees this morning in Versailles.
Yesterday with the wind, the chill factor was well below zero. I often wonder why people live in such an uncomfortable location like this, I suppose it is where you were born and raised. I can't think of any other reason why you would want to touchier yourself with the hot summers and cold and snowy Winters. I lived near Monterey, Ca. for 2 years where the weather was just about perfect, but I could not wait to get home. I vacationed in the Caribbean each Winter while working with an average Winter temperature of 82. I just can't put my finger on the exact reason I live here, I just think it is home. Click click click of Dorothy's heals, "there's no place like home"

Click to see the Versailles Web Cam