Sunday, July 05, 2015

Dictator Delbert = Alzheimer

Why don't you ask Delbert about this and see if his Alzheimer kicks in.

I won't call Dictator Delbert a liar because he stated he has Alzheimer.
I bought the repeater & cavities from Delbert's good friend. The repeater and cavities originally came from Brent from Seymour, It was no good (junk stated by Baltus) It had been screwdrivered to death. I bought another brand new one from Baltus for about $1000, the cavities were from the first repeater I paid for. The gentleman as Dictator Delbert calls him gave me a good screwing to the tune of about $1000. I (WB9OTX) paid for all of this, the RCARC had not a dime in the deal. Now who is the nut job ?
Yes I'm the nut job alright as I should have got the Cavities when I got
the repeater and blimp.

 --------------------------------
QUOTE from Delbert:

"the cavities were thrown in on the deal FREE, when we purchased the used repeater . I talked the gentleman in to throwing them in as we didnt have anymore money in treasury. So he did it to help us out". Come on guys , are you going to let some nut job tear your club apart?