Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not if - its when

My little net book was infested with a piece of malware for the past week. I tried all the little tricks and ran all the programs to remove it from the little box, but nothing worked. I decided to format and reload the operating system (OS)and start over. All went well loading the OS. I added a few programs that I use daily and set up the mail program I use, but when I restarted I had a major malfunction. Yes all things must sooner or later come to an end. The little Acer net book has passed away. It served me well for over two years and I hated to see its passing. I have ordered a new one and it should be here by the end of the week. I did loose several email addresses tho, If you like getting mail from me you should send an email so I can put you back in my address book. jack.demaree@gmail.com