Thursday, December 27, 2007

Troy Hooton Versailles Video

I just received a phone call from Delores Hazzard (Troy's Daughter) and she was unhappy with the Troy Hooton video on YouTube, I will be removing it from YouTube. She did say I could leave it on but I feel it best to remove it. I'm sorry if I have caused a problem with the YouTube version I edited and uploaded. My only intent was to let people see Versailles as it once was 50 years ago by putting it on YouTube.

She advised me I had changed the background music and she, not a company in Columbus, had converted it to VHS format. The music was changed because of the many editing cuts for YouTube. I was told by a relative of Mr. Hooton that the conversion to VHS was performed by a video company in Columbus, Indiana. I must have misunderstood.

I will not be editing, duplicating, or distributing any further copies in the future. She also informed me that the Tyson Library, Versailles, has the original copy by Mrs. Hazzard.

I sincerely apologize for any problem I have caused to anyone in this matter.

--
Yours Digitally,
Jonathan (Jack) Demaree
Versailles, In.