Friday, April 20, 2007

MediaMonkey

MediaMonkey is a free program that comes highly recommended to me. I'm not much into this type of program but my grandkids are and I bet there are a lot of you too. I still use a very old version of WinAmp to play my old 50s music.

*
Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
*
Automati cally lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
*
Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
*
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
*
Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
* Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
*
Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
*
Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
* Plus much more...

Get more information and or download it from here:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/