Thursday, July 09, 2015

We're now getting the truth on the cavities


Quote from Delbert WY9L

"the cavities were thrown in on the deal FREE, when we purchased the used repeater . I talked the gentleman in to throwing them in as we didnt have anymore money in treasury."
--------------------------

On 7/9/2015 10:52 AM, Jack Demaree wrote:
>
> John,
> I just need to know how you were paid, by cash or check and
> was the cavities given for free to to the club as Delbert is claiming?
> I think I paid you for the repeater and cavities both.
> Delbert thinks he owns the cavities and I own the repeater.
> I think I paid you $500 for the repeater and $500 for the cavities.
> Thanks for your time.
> Jack Demaree WB9OTX
>
>
On 7/9/2015 10:08 AM, John Humphrey wrote:
>> John E Humphrey
>> 7020 N KOSSUTH RD
>> SALEM, IN 47167

>>Jack  I don't remember if it was cash or a check.
>>They were NOT FREE $500.00 sounds about right.
-------------------------------

Quote from Jack WB9OTX

 I will donate them free and clear to the club from Jennings county. The only stipulation would be I (WB9OTX) would be allowed to use the repeater they will be connected to. I would be happy to furnish the club with paperwork stating the gift of said cavities to them. Please inform the Jennings county club of my decision.
Jack WB9OTX.

After thinking about purchasing the repeater and cavities I'm sure it was $400.00 for the cavities and $500.00 for the repeater.