Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Johnathan Stemann KC9PXV = A ZERO

Johnathan drove in my driveway about a year ago telling me this very sad story. His girlfriend is pregnant and him/her would have no place to live in a few days. He needed $600.00 to pay the rent, but he was to receive a check from the army in 2 weeks. He ask me to loan him the money with the promise to pay it back to me in 2 weeks. I have known Johnathan's family for years and Johnathan is an amateur radio operator like myself so I trusted him at his word and loaned him the $600.00. This was to be a very bad mistake as he has avoided me at every point. I have contacted his father and grandfather and they have had no contact about Johnathan with me. I would be willing to try to work out a payment plan with Johnathan, but he just avoids me of any contact. Johnathan does not keep his word and should be avoided at all cost/contact. Do not trust him.