Friday, July 10, 2015

RCARC Members I do not know most of you

I do not know most of the members of the RCARC. Most of you
are new to the hobby and the RCARC. You only have heard
very bad things about me. Ask around to some of the use-to-be
 members of the RCARC, I'm not a bad guy they'll tell you.

I would like to tell you a few things about  Delbert:
I have noticed that if you fail to agree with Delbert
 he will turn on you. He has ways of getting even, just ask
John Reid, Bill Kemp, Susan Wilker, and others including
myself. (All past members of the RCARC).

Delbert has poisoned you members agents me. This feud very
simply started when I suggested things to improve the RCARC
to Delbert. He retaliated with emails to all members telling
I did not count because I was not a member. So I decided to join
and this is when he came up with the RCARC is not accepting
any new members and closing the repeater. If I could have
joined I could have made motions that I felt would improve the
club. I felt if I could not join or use my repeater I would
retrieve the repeater and blimp that belonged to me. I did not
 retrieve the cavities and that was an oversight on my part at the time.
Delbert taddal-tailed to the ARRL and FCC about how awful I
was. By the way I have never broken any rules/laws on any repeater
and I have never QRMed people on the repeater, but I have been
accused of it many times.

You must be really out of the loop if you didn't know Delbert has
forbidden me from attending any and all RCARC functions and I
am not permitted to use any of the RCARC repeaters. I would
love to come to a meeting and present my case, but the sheriff
would evict me at Delbert's request. It really wouldn't do any
good as no one attends the meetings except Delbert's wife,
daughter, and maybe 2 or 3 others. It would fall on deaf ears and
they always vote like Delbert wants. No one has voted no on
anything in years. Delbert has special members that second all
of his motions.

I have a great interest in Ham Radio and the promotion of it.
I have a great many public service and contest awards, more than
anyone in Ripley County,  I was also a runner up as Indiana's
amateur of the year. (can you guess who won) I have been a
Ham for about 45 years.

Delbert has torn down the club as it started out. He is just
interested in ARES and this is not why the club was formed in
the first place. He thinks he is a police force leader and not a
Ham Radio leader. ARES is fine but it should not be combined
with the radio club. Delbert could be the fat cat of ARES, but
let someone else be president of the RCARC. Members could
even belong to both if they like.

All of you members need to dig in and get the facts and stop
letting Delbert run the club like a dictatorship.
You need to talk to some of the members that are not members
now. Ask Delbert why he left the other club (RCRA) I'm sure
you won't get the true reason, but just ask some of the RCRA
members like Dan Mulford, Dave Stoneking, Marilyn Gray,
Judy Bultman and others.

I don't have proof of owning the cavities, only the word of
the seller (John Humphrey)  I only could prove ownership of the
repeater. But if you members want the truth, they came with the
1st repeater that I paid for in full and Delbert knows this. He just
wants to be the hero to the 8 fellows of JCARC and collect the
$300.00 for the ARES team.

I was thinking that if you sold goods that did not belong to you
the sheriff would come a knocking at your door. Delbert, don't
you have a guilty conscience?

I do hope your Alzheimers is going into remission because it certainly
is not now .................

Have fun with the money when they are sold. You know that the ARES
group will get the money and not the RCARC anyway.

Good luck in the contest, 73
Jack WB9OTX