Sunday, June 24, 2007

hope she makes it big

I found this video while looking for a video on b-17 airplanes, how I ended up finding it? I don't have a clue. I just think there is so much talent out there that you ever get to see or hear about. This video of this young lady is one like that. You will most likely never see her again but I just loved her voice and she is very cute too. I do hope she makes it big, but odds are she wont.
See her video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJgmQ2yzzho

I'm thinking of going to New York on 777 to see her (but Betty said not)

More Youtube Videos from Happy Slip Productions:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HappySlip

By the way I am beginning to work on a video about Versailles Indiana. It is not as easy as you would think. It requires lots of time and I guess I have that. I have produced a few short videos to practice but I have not been thrilled with the results. I'll let you know if it comes to be. I am also planning to do a short version with only exerts from the early 50's Troy Hooton 8 mm movie. This will come this Winter while the weather is bad. Do you know anyone with experience that could help ? Stay tuned.......... Jack