Wednesday, December 21, 2005

you get what you pay for

I have been having a problem with a clients web page that I do the coding and hosting for. I called the hosting company for advice and talked to a very sharp tech that solved the problem with just a few key strokes. You have heard the saying "you get what you pay for", this is so true. I pay $12.95 per month for each domain, this is above the average price, but one call to someone that is courteous and can fix what is broke makes it well worth the extra cost. If you need a Home Page I hope you will call me to create it for you, but if you feel you need another webmaster perhaps closer to your location, Please consider IX Web Hosting. They are not the cheapest but as far as I'm consurned they are one of the best, may be the best. Check them out HERE.

No comments: