Wednesday, May 25, 2016

N4DSP Jon = a legal scammer

n4dsp Jon bought a KX3 radio via PayPal from me then wanted the money back because he changed his mind.
I refunded $100.00 to make him happy, but it did not. Before I could ship it he turned me into PayPal for misrepresentation. How would he know that as he does not have the KX3, I guess I'm a jerk and he has buyers remorse. I am now being investigated by PayPal. He now emails me wanting $200 more dollars to drop the charge. Remember his call (N4DSP) and  if I were you I would not sell to him.
To be continued.
Jack WB9OTX
..........................................................
PayPal decided in favor of the buyer

OK, n4dsp Jon you won, nothing I can do now but pay all of the 3% fees to PayPal and recover the $100.00 I sent you. This $100.00 was refunded to you to insure resolution of the sale. You did not close the sale.you then filed a claim with PayPal claiming "misrepresentation" . I call it buyer's remorse, In a nutshell "you changed your mind" and waned to back out of the deal after you had paid me for the goods. I ask you, "how would you know it was misrepresentation if you had not seen the goods"? You filed the claim with PayPal before I shipped the package to you. PayPal told me "not" to ship until the claim was resolved. Now if you do not repay the $100.00 I will file a theft claim with your local police department.

I have lost any and all respect for PayPal after their decision on this sale.
--
Jack Demaree
WB9OTX
................................................................................

So if you have it in for someone just buy something from them pay with PayPal then file a claim
The seller is screwed. This jerk cost me $48.00 in PayPal fees, His cost was $3.00 when he refunded the $100.00.