Monday, August 11, 2014

I am sick of watching the news - Tony Stewart

I am sick of watching the news media talk all morning about something they absolutely know nothing about. The race was not a NASCAR sponsored event. The media wants NASCAR to investigate, fouy NASCAR has nothing to do with it. I would bet none of the newscasters and the so called experts have never seen a winged sprint car race on a 1/2 or 1/4 mile dirt track. Any comparison to a super speedway NASCAR track and a winged sprint race is like comparing daylight to dark. Sprint cars are the most violent overpowered cars to drive. You drive with a combination of foot throttle and steering wheel. I have seen hundreds of sprint car races and I can tell you I have never seen a driver exit his car and stand in the middle of the track, Why? because you will get run over! They never get out until the safety crew approaches them. Did Tony mean to hit and kill him? If you answer no, then it was a very bad accident.
THAT's It !!!! ......... Jack