Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lawrenceburg Speedway

Last night (May 26,14) two friends and I traveled to Lawrenceburg Speedway to see the World of Outlaws sprint car race. I had not been to the track in over 20 years, boy what changes they have made. First, it is now a 3/8 from the 1/4 mile. Two, the seats are great, completely redone. Three, the staff are many, friendly and informative. I have always been a Steeve Kinser fan and he was on hand to provide some thrills. The last Outlaw race I seen at Lawrenceburg Sammy Swindell had a little disagreement with Jack Hewitt. Sammy got on the P.A. and made the statement "He would never race at Lawrenceburg again", I guess he changed his mind as he placed 3rd in the feature last night. Long ago Dick Gains was another favorite of mine. Read about him HERE All and all it was a very fun night, I recommend you visit the Lawrenceburg Speedway soon.
Steeve Kinser

Sammy Swindell
Jack Heweitt