Friday, January 17, 2014

BasicTalk VOIP

I have had voice over IP before and was not impressed. BasicTalk was recomended to me by a friend so I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $9.99. The purchase price covers the first month's bill. The main reason I wanted BasicTalk was you can keep your old phone number. This was important as I have it posted at many places on the web and on business cards. I was paying Frontier $44.00 every month and another long distance service was charging me for long distance calls. It took about 7 days for the service to switch over with my old phone number, after that I was amazed at the quality of the calls. If indeed you need a home phone at a bargain price I surly recommend BasicTalk. Get it at Wal-Mart or Online.

With BasicTalk, you use your existing high-speed Internet connection to get unlimited calling to anywhere in the U.S. for just $9.99 a month, every month.