Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Pickett Video

I just set through 17 minuets of nostalgia from the 1960s and 70s. The video has been converted from 8mm to VHS Video tape, then to MPG digital. I will take the MPG and record it to DVD set top. I would love to post parts of it to YouTube so you could view it, but after the tong lashing I received from the Hooton family I will wait for the OK. I will try my best to get permission. I can give you a hint of what it contains such as views of Versailles, Madison, Osgood, and Aurora. One of the best parts is the Rapid Run Raft Race from Versailles Lake Dam to Friendship. Most of the Landmarks look very different from what you see today. Wish me luck !

I have just uploaded the video in two parts:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=wbotx
Again Thanks goes out to the Pickett family for the use of this video.