Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Martin "Marty" F. Conatser, National Legion Commander


Today A fellow member of the Versailles American Legion and myself will travel to Seymour Indiana to attend a short meeting at their Post #89. The guest speaker will be Martin "Marty" F. Conatser, our National Commander. This is quite an honor for a small post. Last year the 2006 National Commander, Paul Morin, spoke at the the Versailles post #173. I was there and snapped a few photos that you can see at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jack.demaree/NatLCommander
I'll have my camera ready today to get a few photos. I'll post the good ones, Stay tuned ........
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Up-Date <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The photo taking was held to a minimum but I did capture this one of Martin Conatser (left) and our Versailles Post past commander Mr. Frank Braley. A short program and fine dinner was served. Commander Conatser spoke of the many programs the Legion provides for local and national alike.



Click photo to enlarge